Posted on June 18, 2017
“Take a sneak peek inside the beautiful world of Kristielle Amy Photography’s newborn sessions. Immerse yourself in the emotions of these precious moments as Kristielle Amy passionately works her craft creating stunning fine art portraiture.”
To celebrate the release of my new promotional video, I am giving away one INCREDIBLE prize for new or expecting parents! One NEWBORN MINI SESSION (valued at $395)!
1 hour Newborn Mini Session including 1-2 Set-ups (does NOT include parent/family images),
5 High resolution digital images on USB;
Set of complimentary 5″ x 7″ prints for your chosen images (1 of these matted ready to frame).
1. Leave a comment on the blog below (scroll down to the bottom of this page) with what you enjoyed most about my new promo video.
2. SHARE, LIKE and COMMENT on my Video Facebook post, found here. (Please note: Share settings MUST be set to Public for your entry to count!) If you are expecting your own little one soon, or have just had your baby, when commenting on Facebook, please include your due date or your babies birth date too!
1. You may only enter this competition once.
2. Winner must be willing to travel to my studio in Echuca, Victoria (Australia).
3. Winner may gift the prize to another person, which must be discussed with me.
4. Prize is NOT redeemable for cash.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly, using random.org and announced on my Facebook Page on Sunday, 25th June, at 8pm AEST.
Sunday, 25th June, at 5pm AEST.
Optional Upgrade: The winner may select to upgrade their package, with only the difference between the mini-session price and their selected package price to be paid.
Thank you for entering, and good luck!
Posted on June 14, 2017
Oh, the smiles from this adorable little guy were unbelievable! And seriously? Best hair ever!!!
Big sister Zeeah was as beautiful as ever, and their gorgeous Mum will definitely have her hands full with these 2 when they’re older, that’s for sure.
Posted on June 11, 2017
Meet Chelsea & Chaz.
This duo has been gracing me with their presence for a very long time, and seeing Chaz so grown up (and oh-so-adorable) for their latest session just melts my heart!
Capturing moments like these as your little one grows right before your eyes is why I love what I do… Enjoy a sneak peek into this sweet session.